Our sellers typically choose to:
- Hire our team of Real Estate Listing experts to list their home on the traditional market. These sellers are:
- Seeking top dollar and looking to cash out their equity in less than 60 days.
- Ready to get their home in top condition by doing necessary repairs, maintenance, staging, etc. in order for our professional photographer and videographer to capture the best photos and video walkthrough.
- Sell to our Investors on terms, such as a lease/purchase or owner financing. The homes we typically purchase are from:
- Sellers who cannot or choose not to sell traditionally, and do not need all of their cash immediately.
- Sellers who choose to take more equity and not pay realtor commissions, in return for a delayed cash settlement.
- Sellers who are “well-off” financially, owe little to nothing on their home and would prefer the cash flow over time, and want a premium sale price.
- Sellers who have equity in their home and need it for their next purchase, yet are willing to refinance for the down payment of their next home, or willing to rent for a period of time.
- Sellers who just want debt relief now and cannot afford to sell traditionally.
- Sellers who are selling for what they owe.
- Seller who would prefer to sell on terms for financial planning and tax reasons rather than get paid all at once by a cash buyer or someone who can get an immediate loan.
- Sell for cash to one of our Investors.
When you’re ready for our team to structure the best selling option for you, give Lindsay Rice a call at 703-223-8676 to discuss how we can help sell your house.